Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Well school holidays are in full swing here so with trying to fit work in around Rob and the kids there has been little time to blog. But I have managed to do some scrapping (of course it's like breathing isn't it?!) and some blog beautifying - what do you think? I thought the monkeys matched my kidlets :)

I have some LOs to share. This first one is my entry for Liz's gorgeous monthly A Page From My Sketchbook blog challenge. Zoe took the pic while we were in Fiji (yep those photos just keep on coming LOL).


This second one is another fab Kim Archer project - I created the polaroids using the poladroid progam - loads of fun :)


This one is for my DT duties over at Scrapbooking and Crafting Friends. This month's theme was poles - too funny but I had the perfect photo - taken at our local oval (the bin is on one of the AFL goal posts).

And lucky last - this one was for last month's sketch challenge over at Scrap of Your Life.

Thanks for popping by!

2 comments:

Kerryn said...

Gorgeous work Ali! Love how the polaroid photos look! Very cool!!!

Hilde Aaslund aka Scoobie said...

Great work, Ali. I Love how you mange to switch between colour combos and different use of embellies!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your kind thoughts. I appreciate you taking the time. x Ali.