Saturday, July 11, 2009

Cafe Bon Apetit

Yesterday chaos and mayhem decided to cook dinner - not just any dinner a three course meal!

They planned the menu, wrote a shopping list, shopped for supplies and then the creating began...

They made vegetable soup, pumpkin and spinach Frittata and butterscotch self-saucing pudding. Yum! Then they set the table and wrote up a menu. Here they are with it.

Rob and I were shown to our seats and the waiter took our drink orders. Here's me being served my wine.

The food was delicious - here are the proud chefs with their Frittata.


After dinner I did some scrapping. This is the LO I did using Krissy's first July sketch (over at Crafting in Style).


It didn't really turn out the way I was hoping but it's a good memory of a fun day out with Janina! We bought fabulous bags to hold our scrapping embellishments when going to crops (hence the LO is called Bag Ladies). I also got to use some of the ribbon and chippie shapes I got in the Maya Road warehouse sale - never have I seen such a box of scrappy goodness, it was the BEST happy mail ever!!

I also scrapped another LO last night but it's for the scrapping whispers game I'm running over at Scrapbooking and Crafting Friends so I can't share it at the moment.

Hm, I wonder what the kids are cooking for diner tonight...

1 comments:

Kerryn said...

Aren't they clever!

Love how you've used the sketch :).

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your kind thoughts. I appreciate you taking the time. x Ali.