Sunday, July 12, 2009

A good night's sleep

No scrapping to share today. I finally decided to try out for the sketch team challenge over at CIS so I started on my first LO last night. I'm not sure why it took me so long to commit to giving it a go - I love the sketches and the girls on the team are fab - it's probably the same thing that stops me submitting LOs to mags... Ah well now that I've said I'm doing it, that's that. I'm sure it'll be good to challenge myself!

But I do have a photo of my new bed to share. This bed (apart from looking beautiful and smelling great) is so comfy and cosy.


Oh and big! We only had a double before and this is a queen - we realised after the shops had shut that none of our sheets fitted - oops. It's ok now though as we popped out and got some gorgeous ones today. So, now all we need are some groovy lamps and a nice piece of artwork to hang above the bedhead and we'll be all set.

And here is the embarrassingly large pile of scrap mags that was under the old bed - I think it might be time to part with some of them... They were so dusty that moving them made me sneeze! Luckily I now have a bedside table with drawers to store some new ones in (maybe not quite so many though!).


I've got one last pic to share - a random Xena shot - I found her standing in the laundry tub - just checking things out.


She is very beautiful but not very bright - I've never had a 'simple' cat before and I find her very funny. I left a flatterned cardboard box on the floor and she's decided to make it her bed, she's alseep on it right now - obviously more comfortable than the sink!

See you next time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOoooh the bed looks great! Funnily enough Matt and I just bought bedside cupboards yesterday. They're technically lamp tables I think but we like them. We don't get them for a couple of weeks though as we had to order the stain we wanted.
Best wishes for the sketch team thingy! You'd be great! Hope you get it!
xx

Kerryn said...

I'm glad you have decided to apply Ali! Good luck :).

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your kind thoughts. I appreciate you taking the time. x Ali.