Monday, July 27, 2009

Done!

Ok I've done it - I went through all of the LOs I did based on the CISter's sketches chose my favourite LOs. Then I submitted my entry for the Sketch Team Call - oh wow deep breathing required!! So, here are a couple of my 'rejected' LOs.

This one is based on Kerryn's fab sketch posted on 12 July. It's some pics of the kids at Little Blowhole - taken on our trip to Kiama.


This second one is based on Sara's gorgeous sketch of 15 July. It's features a two-year-old Angus. Gosh he was a blondie :)


Once I worked it out I really enjoyed creating my digi sketch - can't show it to you though! Now we wait...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I'm really looking forward to seeing your digi sketch!!!
You know I think these look ace. (I just think the other ones look even more fab!)
M x

Kerryn said...

If these are your rejects I'm looking forward to seeing your entry! Good luck :).

Krissy Christie said...

Yay Ali!!Cant wait to see your work you submitted because the "rejects" as you call them are freakin fandabbydosey!!Sending Irish luck to you lovey :)

Thanks for visiting my blog.....I sent you a message at CIS did you get it?

Krissy xx

Unknown said...

I'll throw in some American luck with that Irish luck. I'll cross some fingers too although I think you will do fine without the crossed fingers. Fabulous pages!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your kind thoughts. I appreciate you taking the time. x Ali.