Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A friend of mine

I dropped by to see my friend Moi yesterday - uninvited! She not only gave me a cup of tea but lunch as well. Moi is a super a friend (and not just because of her soup). She's kind and thoughtful, soft and gentle. She allows me to say stupid things and complain about inconsequential matters. She is the sort of friend that always has time for others frivolous cares and woes - not just mine. She's also the kind of gal who delights in giving little pressies - she warms my scrappy heart with her little hand crafted tags, journalling spots and embellishments.

Moi is a fabulous scrapper. I love her style, particularly the way she stitches on most of her LOs. Her stitching is the stuff my dreams are made of - neat and in the right place ;) I thought I'd share a LO Moi did for me a couple of years ago after we went to a Carol Janson class to celebrate my Birthday.


Sometimes I worry about Moi - she has more genuine worries and cares than most of us could ever imagine - I can only hope that she knows I am here for her too.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for such lovely words - nothing embarrassing!!! Just (for want of a better word) 'humbling' - not sure that I deserve them! Nothing to worry about with me ... I'm good 'cause I have friends like you.
xx

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your kind thoughts. I appreciate you taking the time. x Ali.