I really enjoy using the sketches over at Crafting in Style - the sketch team posts a new sketch each Friday and at the end of the month forum members vote on their favourite LOs. For the last couple of months the prize has been a spot guest designing with the sketch team - not bad! Hilde won last month - I really admire her scrapping style, always fresh and funky - check out her blog here. Not sure who'll win out of the June entries but there are a couple of stand-out LOs in the running.
Anyway here are each of the four layouts I did this month.




3 comments:
Love what you did with my sketches Ali!!Thanks so much for joining in :D
I hope you do join in the challenge to be a sketchie :D Id love to work with you :)
Have a fab day!
Krissy xx
These look fabulous!!! I especially like 'Almost 13' and '38'. Hey have you done the scraplift of my scraplift of your scraplift or my scraplift? LOL
Love all of them Ali, but the turning 38 layout is definitely my fave :).
Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your kind thoughts. I appreciate you taking the time. x Ali.