Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Scrap of Your Life CC

Finally some LOs I can share! I took part in the Scrap of Your Life Cybercrop on the weekend and there were loads of great challenges and games. This is relatively new site - I found it because Moi is on the design team - so the turnout for the cc wasn't great but that didn't stop me having a good time and getting some fab (if I do say so myself) LOs done. There were three LO challenges and one card. I did the layouts but ran out of time for the card.

So, here is here is my LO for Challenge 1 - Create the title using Wordle @ www.wordle.net Include three 4 x 6 photos, 2 pps, some stamping, chipboard, flowers & brads. Check out Wordle - I had heaps of fun playing with it. Oh and I did start with 4x6 pics but I had to crop 2 of them - not sure if that was cheating lol.

Challenge 2 was set by Moi - scrap a page about someone or something you love, which includes 10 things you love about them. Also include a heart, a ribbon (or thread), and at least three buttons (or gem clusters) on your layout.

I was really please with how this one turned out - I hope you can see all my stitching!


Challenge 4 was a colour challenge - green, black and white. You also had to include an animal and distressing.

I took this pic of Rob and Zoe when we were in Kiama. It's the only decent shot - Zoe had her eyes closed in every other one - she's her mother's daughter *sigh*. I used a ghost bird - it's perched on the journalling block.


And that's it!

Oh yeah, quick update on the Cisters sketch team call - I misread the rules and thought I had to create a LO based on all the sketches posted - oops! I was just meant to chose two and create LOs based on those as well as creating a sketch an example LO - oh well - now I just have to choose which of the LOs to submit. Oh and finish my sketch - I've discovered it's harder than it looks to create a digi sketch!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your layouts all look awesome. Love your evolving style!
To be honest I didn't notice the stitching on the bed layout - I thought it was part of the paper!!!
Thanks so much for joining in the CC!
x

Krissy Christie said...

Awww poo I dint know they had a cc on :( I was looking for something to do at the weekend too :( oh well slaps for me for not checking lol

Stunning work Ali!!Love them all :D

Im MEGA excited to see your creations for the sketch team call :DIm sure they will be fandabbydosey :D

Krissy xx

Kerryn said...

Awesome layouts Ali, especially love the layout about the new bed.

LOL You are definitely keen! Looking forward to seeing your CIS sketchie application :).

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your kind thoughts. I appreciate you taking the time. x Ali.