Saturday, July 4, 2009

More layouts

I've been a bit of scrappy machine the last couple of nights. I finally finished off my May Snippets - a monthly online workshop I've been doing with Kim Archer. For May instead of a standard double LO we did the left side 12x12 and the right side 11x8.5 - it was fun doing something a bit different and I'm pleased with the result.

This is the left side - the blue and white tab has a journalling card attached that slides out.

And here is the right side - it has a Heidi Swapp folio to hold some souvenirs from the month. Both LOs have a green serviette on them but it looks more yellow on this one!

I also completed Moi's sketch challenge over at Scrap of Your Life - here it is. I made it to give to Kate so I bought a frame for it today. She's not a scrapper so I hope she likes it.



Thanks for visiting :)

3 comments:

Krissy Christie said...

Beautiful work Ali!

Im sure your friend will love it :D

Krissy xx

Kerryn said...

Wow that is different using 2 sizes as part of the one spread. Looks great!

Your layout for your friend is gorgeous. I bet she will love it!

Anonymous said...

Yummerooney Kim Archer layouts! Love those textures and added bits and bobs.

And I *love* your take on my sketch! Great job and I'm sure Kate will adore it! (How cool is that date holder thingy, by the way?!)

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your kind thoughts. I appreciate you taking the time. x Ali.