Sunday, September 25, 2011

More sfs sketchaday entries

If I blogged more often I wouldn't have to post so many LOs at once - sorry for being such a bad blogger...

So, what I have been doing is forging ahead with my sfs sketchaday comp entires. I'm still three behind but I've finished and uploaded today's little number!

Ok, get ready cos here comes a week's worth:

LO 12 - I forgot about the extra criteria on this - oops!


LO 17 - three different pp


LO 19 - spots


LO 20 - no extra criteria


LO 21 - must use two photos


LO 23 - use time in the title


LO 25 - black cardstock and a negative alpha



Thanks for looking at all of those LOs - good on you for lasting the marathon distance! So I still have 11, 22 and 24 to go... I think 22 in 25 days is a pretty good effort especially considering I've completed other non-sfs related LOs as well - no wonder I need a wee Nanna nap :)

4 comments:

Jasmine S said...

Well done. What a fab lot of pages. Your photos are just spectacular and the colors and designs are great. Now I just love that last one of you. What a fab title and love the embellies.

Hilde Aaslund aka Scoobie said...

Wow, you have been busy since my last visit! Love all the eye candy in this and the previous posts - the fab color combos and the pretty details!

PS, I wish I was a more frequent blogger, too *lol*

Mamie Girl said...

HA HA ali love the 3d ali- you crack me up!!! :)

Kerryn said...

Wow Ali that's an amazing amount of pages! Fabulous variety in them too but I LOVE the colours in the first one!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your kind thoughts. I appreciate you taking the time. x Ali.