Monday, September 19, 2011

Today...

At uni I learnt how to use a special excel program to analyse themes in Twitter posts. Now while that might not sound very exciting, I love it when I learn something new that it not only super fab and groovy but useful too - let's call it an epiphany and leave it at that!

And now some sfs scrappy shares. Although we're up to day 19 there's still plenty of time to play along - why not check out the sketches for this week?

Sketch 13 - extra criteria use 3pps. Xena will sit on anything that is put on the floor, on this day it was Zoe's maths assignment - cheeky cat :) I used the fabulous Upcycle Kit from wp to create this LO - I was lucky enough to win this kit - thanks Krissy!


Sketch 18 - This one is the latest Stuck?! Sketch. Crazy children posing cos they can! Using up some odds and ends from my stash.


Have a fantastic week - tomorrow it's back to work and reality for me - but first thing I'm going to wow everyone with my new found analysis knowledge ;-)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

beautiful pages you have made kids crazy..no way!
byebye,lean

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Oh these are both fab!!! The Hats one is very fun and eyecatching! Both are awesome!!!

Kerryn said...

Fab pages Ali! Love the colours from the first one!

Kate said...

they look great ali!! glad to hear you enjoyed your uni learning!!! xo

raquel said...

Lovely pages Ali!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your kind thoughts. I appreciate you taking the time. x Ali.