Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Two more...

So, September has come to an end but I have until the 15th of October to finish all of my SFS sketches. Here are two more:

LO 27 - use 4 patterned paper. Zoe went shopping for clothes with a friend and came home with these fabulous genie pants, upcycled from an old sari. She was very pleased with herself and posed for this photo so she could blog about her purchase :) Can you see a Charm's Creations lollypop on my LO - love that colour!


LO 28 - no extra criteria. You've probably all seen this photo way to many times but I promise this is the first time I've scrapped it. Rob snapped it one Saturday morning on his phone. I'd only just got out of bed but it's one of my favourite photos, me with a coffee and my computer - my two morning friends lol. The LO is straight, my photography isn't! I've added a Purple Pumpkin doily and A Lil Somethin' button to this one.


Thanks for stopping by but before you go you may be interested to know that I received a refund from Pretty Paper Petals yesterday and my two prizes. So, this whole sad episode has come to an end. Oh and for the record the flowers I received are gorgeous and so beautifully made!

1 comments:

Kerryn said...

oooh yummy colours! That's good you finally had the PPP issues resolved.

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your kind thoughts. I appreciate you taking the time. x Ali.