Sunday, September 11, 2011

More LOs for SFS

I had a great time at the CAPA crop day yesterday and I completed a whopping six LOs.

Here's my take on this week's sfs sketches.

Sketch 6 - extra criteria - chipboard, a heart and something handmade (I used an MVB fluffy). I didn't use paper on this one, the red houndstooth is fabric.


Sketch 7 - this one is a Sassy sketch and can be entered over at Sassy for bonus points. Rob and I always go for coffee and banana bread at Portobello Caffe at Circular Quay when we're in Sydney.


Sketch 8 - use green. Zoe showing her jumping style at the beach at Tuross head. She climbed and jumped for hours ;)


Sketch 10 - a Scrapbook Savvy sketch - bonus points for entering it at Savvy :) This is my sisters and me in Macau - we'd just had a rickshaw ride from the ferry terminal into the town centre - a great way to see all the amazing casinos!


So, it's day 11 of the SFS September Sketchaday Comp and I've completed 10 of the sketches. I plan on doing number 11 tonight. I'm really enjoying the comp as the sketches are in lots of different styles.  If you like the look of the comp there is still plenty of time to join in. Although there is a sketch a day for all of September the closing date of the comp is 15th October - so plenty of time to catch up.

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my LOs - you know I love it when you visit!

6 comments:

sandi said...

Wow! I really love your creations! Great take on the SLS sketch! Tks. for playing along with us!

Unknown said...

Wauw beautiful pages you have made.
byebye,Lean

Kate said...

i love them all how good is that white paint!

Karen said...

WOW you really are scrappin up a storm, loving sketch 6. But Love them all. Looking forward to see what you do for the rest of the month!! xx

Melenia Agapides said...

Fabulous pages, Ali... :)
in your last page, I saw some ancient greek text printed on the paper... is it part of the design or did you do it??

In any case, thanks for playing with SLS!

Kerryn said...

Wow 6 layouts! That's a pretty good effort!!! Love the pages!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your kind thoughts. I appreciate you taking the time. x Ali.