Wednesday, September 7, 2011

It's raining LOs :)

I've been continuing my scrappy ways - getting into the groove again - it's great! Two days another two LOs...

So, first up I have my day 5 LO from SFS - another Honkers share.


And Hannah's challenge for the wp cc - choose a country's flag and scrap a LO using the flag's colours. I chose Bolivia. I used a couple of Pinky Pinky buttons (I misted the cool one made from an old phone book) and a Lovely Bugs denim button :)


Hope you're having a wonderful week :)

3 comments:

Jasmine S said...

Hey Miss. Just went to my dashboard and saw your awesome work here then remembered I saw your name in my in box.
And I chuckled out loud. Thanks. I too stroke at Kiki K, Officeworks, Typo (do you have that), Smiggle.....you name it.
Have a fab night :))

Unknown said...

Lovely pages you have made again .I like the man of the match so cool!
byebye,Lean

Kerryn said...

Great pages Ali! Love the bold colours of the 2nd one! Very yummy!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your kind thoughts. I appreciate you taking the time. x Ali.