Friday, September 9, 2011

Feel good Friday

I love Friday! It's the day I meet my friends for coffee and then go home and scrap. Sometimes I even blog :)

Here's my take on second wp sketch for the month. I used some Basic Grey that has been hanging around for awhile.


And this is my take on Day 9 of the SFS Sketch comp. I'm going to a crop day tomorrow so I plan on catching up on days 6-8.


Oh and just in case you're interested (and I'm sure you will be) Krissy has launched a new Blossoms Blog to sell her MVBs - she has a design call on too :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful nature pages you have made love the vieuws of both photo's.
byebye,Lean

Kate said...

aww wish i was going to a crop day :( have a great time though!!

Kerryn said...

Fabulous pages Ali! Hope you enjoyed the crop day :).

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your kind thoughts. I appreciate you taking the time. x Ali.