Just a quick post to share some LOs I've been doing at Wicked Princesses. This one is the first September sketch and features A Lil' Somethin' doily and button (first time I've ordered from these girls - excellent service and super speedy delivery - yay!). I also used a Lime Tree Creations crocheted circle.
There's a cc on at wp too. This is my take on Holly's challenge - a sketch with three pp. I used an MVB fundamentals tiny doily and a chocolate doodaa flower. That's me and sisters atop of the lookout on Mt Victoria in Hong Kong.
This my take on Barb's challenge - multi photos and lots of colour. Can you see a fab Purple Pumpkin button as well as that gorgeous orange MVB? You probably can't see the photos very clearly but they feature hundreds of bags containing goldfish. These little guys are very popular in Hong Kong - prefect for adjusting Feng Shui.
There's another two cc challenges I'd like to have a go at - mighty be a scrappy week :)



5 comments:
Wauw you are in a great scrappy mood..lovely work!
byebye,Lean
wow Ali... you are rockin' them out arn't you!!
love all the fantastic colours in the goldfish LO.
Hey Miss A. Long time between chats....lol.
Great work. Love your designs and white spaces. Always takes you straight to your fab pics.
Hope you have a fab day :))
wow they are gorgeous ali, I love seeing the honkers layouts!!
These are fabulous pages Ali! Hope you have a scrappy week :).
Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your kind thoughts. I appreciate you taking the time. x Ali.