Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Winners are grinners

Woo hoo - I won the Tuesday Challenge over at Lime Tart - how cool :) Big thank you to lovely Lime Tarts! Now, if you'd like to be a grinning winner too, hop over to their blog and complete the new challenge - go on click on the blinkie on the left of my blog and you too could be sporting an ear-to-ear grin :)

No scrapping shares today - the only LO I've done this week is for the CIS sketch blog so make sure you check it out on Friday.

One of the reasons for my low output is that my scrapping space morphed into the TV studio for the Sunset program. Yes, the dynamic duo of chaos and mayhem combined creative forces to bring us Sunset - half an hour of news, current affairs and an audience quiz (Rob beat me by a whisker). This picture shows the whole set - the bits of paper spell out Sunset. Note they both have laptops and glasses of water.

Here they are in close-up, complete with ear pieces!


It was such a funny show - Zoe was the serious newsreader and Angus was the zany sports reporter. Apparently they'll be back with a whole new program on Sunday - I can't wait :)

TFSB xx

5 comments:

Krissy Christie said...

Woohoo congrats Ali!

Ive seen the LO and it is fandabbydosey :D Thanks for making my sketch look so good :)

I just love Zoe and Angus's imaginations they are such cool people :D I love their shenanigans :)

Krissy xx

Kerryn said...

I saw that on there Ali! Congratulations :).

LOL how darn cute are those guys! It's those little moments that count.

Anonymous said...

Oooh! Sounds very entertaining! Congrats on your win too :-)

Unknown said...

OMG love the whole TV show bit!!

Congrats on the challenge!

Manon Keir said...

Congrats love, wow the kids look so cute!!!

Thanks for you sweet words :))))))))))

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your kind thoughts. I appreciate you taking the time. x Ali.