
This LO was inspired (and lifted) from the fabulous Julie's puffing billy LO. I love her scrapping style! Julie and I met on online and then in person when we were roomies at the first Shop and Crop Escape. We were roomies again this year and now we're booked in for next year yay - I can't wait :) It's at a fancy new venue - looks very nice!
Recently, Mum was given a couple of photos by a friend of hers - they were taken at Government House at my Queen Scout ceremony in 1987. They are just so funny! Mum complained about the shirt Dad was wearing and told us that my brother was extremely hung-over (something I don't remember). I laughed myself silly at my hair - it was just so 1987 lol and my sisters were equally rude about themselves - oh well it's a moment frozen in time and that's why I love it - what do think?!
I won't put the other photo up - I'd taken my beret off and I had serious hat hair - a poodle could have mistaken me for its mate!It's back to school tomorrow. So, my children are finally playing nicely together - grr typical!
Oh and a big hello to all the lovely girls who've left comments of late. It's so lovely to hear from you. TFSB :)
8 comments:
Lol! Love the photo - I think it's great to have photos like that :-)
Gorgeous LO too - great use of negative space!
Love the space on your layout. Thanks for playing along with us at Lme tart.
Aren't those pics from the mid 80's lovely? Fashion reports say it's coming back, but they can't do it just as bad this time, can they?
And your layout is great: Love the clean style!
I thought I kept spotting Lime Tart kits on your layouts :). They are pretty fab kits aren't they. Love the layout Ali (noice photo too! :D)
PMSL LOVE that photo Ali!and LMAO @ the possiblity of a poodle mistaking you for its mate lol
Love the LO!Your work is always fandabbydosey :)
Krissy xx
*wolf whistling* love that photo Ali!..how fantastic that the memory of that day was captured!...I hear ya about the hair...I've got a few photos like that.
You've done a fab job with the LO...as I knew you would!
LOVE the photo Ali!! I got my Queens Guide in 1987, and I have a similar photo (somewhere in an old album that I hope is never unearthed, LOL!!) I had the perm thing happening too, rofl.
LO looks great! And I love the old pic. Looking forward to the layout!
Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your kind thoughts. I appreciate you taking the time. x Ali.