Friday, October 9, 2009

...feeling groovy!

That song has been been bopping through my brain for the past few days now. No idea why, I don't think I've heard it recently. Never mind I love the word groovy! I think it and cool and fab, are three of my favourite words - words that make you smile! Hope you're feeling groovy too :)

So, the school holidays are almost over - sadly it appears we did a whole lot of nothing in the past two weeks - oh well sometimes you've just got to chill.

However we did bow to Angus' desire to try the Grand Angus Burger - I think if someone named a burger after me I'd want to try it too!

Hmm, a little bit fancy?!

The review on Angus' shoulder wasn't quite as positive as we had hoped. While the strength in the joint has increased greatly, it's still not strong enough for any of the activities Angus wants to do. So, no cricket, no bike jumping, no tennis, no swimming - you name it, it's probably off limits. The only good news was that he is allowed to ride his rip stick again. He has another review scheduled in six weeks. We had planned to buy him a new bike, a mountain bike/ jump cross that he has been eyeing off but it seems cruel to buy a bike he can't use. Hmm.... at a bit of a loss as what to do really :(

Only one LO to share today - another one for Challenge Heaven. It's an 8.5x11 for my Birthday album - Roslyn and Kate singing Piano Man.


Well, whatever your plans are for the weekend, I hope you have a fab and groovy time :) TFSB.

7 comments:

Kerryn said...

Very fancy indeed!

Great layout, I love the colours!

Krissy Christie said...

Love that LO Ali!

If I had a burger named after me Id have to have one too lol it looks yum! Wonder what a "krissy burger"would have in it lol

Awww :( Poor Angus .....so sorry to hear it isnt good news about his shoulder :( Hopefully it will be alot better by the next checkup :)

Krissy xx

Shelley said...

Heya Ali! I had no idea you were blogging! Hope Angus's shoulder has improved at the next check up!

Mamie Girl said...

Hey Ali, I too had no idea that you were blogging- I think julie gave you away :) Love the bloga and the cheeky monkeys

Anonymous said...

Lol at the Grand Angus burger!

That's disappointing about Angus's shoulder, hope the news is better next time.

Love that LO too - the photos are great!

Julie said...

Oh that's a shame about Angus' shoulder...it must be very frustrating for him and you...hope it's better news at the next check-up!
Love that photo of him and his namesake burger!

Can't wait for the S&C retreat now...might have to put a ticker on my blog LOL!

Anonymous said...

Oh I missed a post!
I hope Angus' shoulder hurries up and fixes itself. Poor Angus. A burger is no substitute for a bike! ;)

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your kind thoughts. I appreciate you taking the time. x Ali.