And a close up of those muddy legs... the sign of a fabulous day out!
They were willing however, to strike funny poses to show off their new helmets.

And here's what I made this morning. I haven't decided how I'm going to use them yet but I'm sure they'll find a home on a LO in the not-too-distant future. The basic designs are courtesy of the @ Home girls.

Oops, I almost forgot. if you're a challenge junkie then you have to check out Shell's blog - she has some fab challenges for the month and there's an awesome prize pack on offer - it's a random draw so you've got to be in it to win it!

4 comments:
Hi Ali....I have created a new site for all our challenges so they can all be displayed together...come along and join in the fun
www.challengeheaven.ning.com
Looks like they had fun anyway Ali! Love those flowers too, can't wait to see what you do with them :-)
Don't envy your laundry ...
Those little flowers look wonderful!
Love the embellies you made!!
The last pic really cracked me up! Your son looks soooooo happy! lol
Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your kind thoughts. I appreciate you taking the time. x Ali.