So, some scrapping shares. I've done a few LOs in the past couple of days - this dreary weather lends itself to scrapping :)
I made a LO to go with my fabric flowers - I added an extra flower using the CIS technique challenge. I got some awesome sass lass alphas on the weekend and they were perfect with my flowers - not sure the pic does them justice - they have a kind of hessian pattern in the centre of each letter.

I also tried my hand at a couple of the challenges at Shell's new forum Challenge Heaven. She has eight challenges to choose from. So far I've done the Scrap Yourself challenge (you had to use a photo of yourself with Australia as the theme). I finally got to use some photos I took when I went to Central Australia in 2004. I did a double because I didn't want to crop any of the photos.
This is my take on the Quote challenge - "a picture is worth a thousand words", the extra criterion was to include strip journalling, a button and a star. I took this photo of myself in the mirror so I could show my MIL how fabulous the cardigan she sent me for my Birthday was :)
In other news Angus is going back for his next shoulder review tomorrow. We're hoping for a good result as he's been doing all his stretches and his not being able to play sport is driving us all to distraction. A few crossed fingers and toes wouldn't go astray :)
TFSB!
4 comments:
Ali I absolutely love your Outback LO!...such great, heartfelt journalling and rich colours.
And your flowers look fab on the July LO!
Hope there's good news for Angus today!
PMSL Ali, the sign of a dedicted scrapper!
Love your layouts!
ROFL at your dream Ali! Definitely a sign of obsession there ;-)
Loving your layouts too!
That dream! LOL!!!
I really like your double! It looks fabbo!
I like the other one too - you know I'm a sucker for red, black and white (and those 50s women!).
Great to see you on Mon.
x
Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your kind thoughts. I appreciate you taking the time. x Ali.