All of my Birthday celebrations have kept me so busy I forgot to post my exciting news... Can you believe it - I made the CIS sketch team - how cool! I'm so excited and can't wait to do my first sketchy duty :)
Here are the two LOs I submitted as part of my entry.
This one was based on Lana's sketch and the one below was based on Krissy's.
Thanks for stopping by and I promise that tomorrow I'll post some pics from my party :)
OMG Ali that awesome!! I'm so happy for you. I'll have to check out the site. I also wanted to let you know that I mailed your Pay it forward yesterday. Hugs-Marie
4 comments:
woohoo yay!!Im so pleased you are on the team Ali!Welcome to our little sketchie family :D lol Love your LO's you submitted they are fandabbydosey!
Cant wait to see your party pics :D
Krissy xx
OMG Ali that awesome!! I'm so happy for you. I'll have to check out the site.
I also wanted to let you know that I mailed your Pay it forward yesterday.
Hugs-Marie
Congrats Ali, about time really! Can't wait to see more of your sketch layouts!
So thrilled for you!
Great picks for the submission. ;)
Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your kind thoughts. I appreciate you taking the time. x Ali.