But when I looked at it, it was all wrong so I pulled it apart and started again (something I never do) but then when I looked at it again this morning it still wasn't right so I added some bits and pieces but in the end I had to walk away. It's finished, I guess, but I'm still not happy with it. Such a shame as I love the photo and we had such fun that day. So, here it is - any suggestions for fixing it? Or should I just relegate it to the bottom drawer for another six months?

But the good news is I can now move on to scrapping something that speaks to me and that disaster also represents 10 LOs down - 15 to go to reach my stash slash target ;)
Right off to print some pics before dinner - thanks for stopping by.
3 comments:
I think its nice Ali!I like the colours and that piccie is fab :D
Krissy xx
It's frustrating when that happens, isn't it. But I don't like every single one of my layouts either. At least the memory is scrapped though so move on I think. You could always copy the photo and scrap it again if you wanted to, down the track? For what it's worth, I think you layout looks very nice!
I like it too Ali :-) But if you don't making a copy of the pic and trying again later might be the way to go.
Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your kind thoughts. I appreciate you taking the time. x Ali.