I had the pleasure of going to a 'Ladies Afternoon Tea' on Saturday and while I was there I read something funny on the back of the toilet door (yes I admit it - I'll read anything) it said "why is it that the person who is late is far jollier than the person who is waiting?" It made me laugh - time really is a relative thing!
As part of my stash slash I decided to go through the last of the packs I made up for the retreat I went to back in June and actually do the LOs. I soon discovered that I had completed three halves of double pages and I had stashed the packs containing the makings for the second side - out of sight out if mind! I now have one completed double LO (can you believe the left side was done in 2007 - oh dear slack scrapper me) and two semi-completed doubles - I will finish those off today (yeah sure!).
But, I do have some scrapping to share because I also rediscovered several other single LO packs and got to creating.
This one is based on a sketch by Lana from the CIS Sketch blog.

This one is based on Sara's CIS sketch.

I also completed the latest Kim Archer snippet another double with the left side measuring 8.5" and the right side 12" - it's all about July. Not using a pack but done completely with supplies on hand :)

I also did Laura's Follow the Leader over at CIS and this is my LO (also using a pack from the retreat). It's the last FTL for awhile.

Hmm, time for a quick tally then - I completed five LOs over the weekend and I already had one done from earlier in the week and I've got another three almost done so, by the end of the day I should have a total of nine out of 25 stash LOs completed - not bad for one week! So continuing at this pace I should be able to lash and buy some fabulous new goodies in just over a week and a half! Ha!
Hope everyone is having a lovely scrappy week - thanks for visiting :)
5 comments:
hehehe love that note in the toilet!!So true! Dont worry Ali Im the same and will read anything lol
Love the LO's!!You clever chickie :D
Krissy xx
These are fab layouts Ali! Woohoo for going through your scrappy packs!
YUM - don't think I saw the dog layout the other night?! Looks great!
Wow! You got alot done. Those pancakes look delish!!
LOL I read anything too ;) Good on you for finishing the LO's!! Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog xxx
Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your kind thoughts. I appreciate you taking the time. x Ali.