Anyway I'll try and remember what I'd written but it's never the same twice ;)
So, the title - so many meanings (and stolen from a CIS post) but today the weather was so marvellous it really was a day to love.
Just another day in the 'hood
I took my camera with me when Sparky and I went on our daily patrol of the neighbourhood. I was hoping to snap some shots of the kangaroos dozing in the sun but they were too far away. So, I turned the camera on another neighbour - this one told us off for interrupting its lunch!
I had some other shots I was going to post but blogger won't play so, I'll save them for another day.
Stash slash
The other night I was checking out the Boxx and I stumbled across a challenge Hailey had posted - she had found 25 sketches and challenged herself and anyone else who wanted to play to create LOs using the sketches and only stuff in their stashes. Hailey was really strict on herself and if a pizza box full of goodies arrived she couldn’t open it until the 25 stash LOs were done. I love her idea unfortunately when I found her challenge she was up to LO 24. But in the spirit of the challenge and in a bid to reduce my recently fattened stash I’ve decided to do 25 LOs before I use any new product – should be a piece of cake!! In fact my Pants on Fire LO was number 1. So, that means 24 to go – wonder if I'll even make a dent in my supplies?
Watch this space!
2 comments:
Oh I think I'll join you for the challenge!
Great birdie pic. :)
cool photo Ali!
OMG I dont think I could resist opening a pizza box for that long!Im lucky if it stays sealed from the door to my stairs LOL and thats about 10 steps LOL
Krissy xx
Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your kind thoughts. I appreciate you taking the time. x Ali.