
I've been working on my own PIF gifts for Karen and Moi and I'll be sending them off on Monday ;)
Last night I did an online clas with Moi over at Scrap of your Life. The LO was a 8.5x11 so it was perfect for my Birthday album. I really enjoyed the class and am really pleased with my LO - thanks Moi :) It's of my friends Felicia and Retlaw. Felicia is one of my swimming buddies and Retlaw trains with Rob.

I also tried to take a self-portrait for my album but all the shots ended up being pretty goofy so I decided to just go with it - here is the result.
The journalling says "a cheesy self-portrait taken of my newly-40 face. Ooh wrinkles!" I used the badge that Colleen gave me and insisted I wear at my party :) I thought it went well with the BG Lemonade papers. The design is based on Liz Webber's latest sketch over at A Page from my Sketchbook.Ok that's me for today. Some of the girls are coming over to make some Stampin' Up cards soon and I need to organise tasty snacks ;) Thanks for visiting!
3 comments:
Hi Ali, WoW your layout is so beautiful and I LOVE your paper choice, a personal fav of mine. Thanks so very much for your kind words and for using my sketches, I just adore seeing what you create with them.
Love your cards - great idea with the PIF. Have fun and thanks again Ali! I loved "seeing" your creations here (and just love your blog title hehe)
OOoooh, I get a PIF?! Cool!
Those layouts are so dang cool! Love the MW-vibe with 'me' and your translation of my layout is fabbo!
Hi Ali-So glad they arrived. Thanks for playing. I love your cheesy grin and those are not wrinkles, they are laugh lines. lol Happy belated birthday!
Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your kind thoughts. I appreciate you taking the time. x Ali.