Monday, August 17, 2009

Another collage

I received cries of protests over my selection of birthday snaps for yesterday's collage (yes AB I am referring to your comments!) so I've created another collage using a different selection of pics (Moi please note the ones of you are cropped above your waist). Enough people - it's how you look!

I also did another LO for my Birthday album - this one is about the colour of my nail polish.

I really shouldn't have done the journalling at 11pm - it turned out to be a bit like pigeon English - too late now!

I have Angus home sick today and he is demanding attention in the form of cuddles and lunch - so I'm off to be super-mum - Thanks for stopping by :)

3 comments:

Kerryn said...

LOL love the layout. Love that you've really used the red as a feature!

Krissy Christie said...

Another cool collage!!

LOVE that LO!!and the name of the colour lol

Krissy xx

Anonymous said...

Oh Lordy, how depressing if that's how I really look! Remind me to put my chin up next time!!! At least you cropped out my bum though - appreciated!!!
Your POF layout is cool - love the way you used the lace!
x

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your kind thoughts. I appreciate you taking the time. x Ali.