Sunday, August 16, 2009

Birthday pics

I visited Krissy's blog today and was inspired by her amazing photo collage so I made a simple one of some of my Birthday pics. Most of the photos are candid shots and therefore the people in them are horrified by the way they look (me included) but really they show what a fab night we had! Thank you to everyone who snapped these pics - I didn't touch a camera the whole night.

Moi gave me a 8.5x11 album to fill with Birthday LOs and I'm doing my best! I'm finding this is a fun size to scrap and I did another LO today - this one is of Rob. He was so fabulous getting everyone singing and keeping the karaoke happening - for someone who claims not to be a party person he did himself proud and really made my night a wonderful one to remember :)

I used this month's CIS Stylish Kit - yummy Webster pps. It's a grey old day here so the pic isn't too bright but you get the idea!

Don't worry there will be a LO will featuring Moi in her full singing voice - watch this space :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another lovely layout ... and you are doing such a great job of filling your album!
Eeek, not too sure about a layout of me ... please make sure you crop my fat a*** out of it!
xx

Krissy Christie said...

Love the photos Ali!!Candid shots are the best!You look so happy :DLooks like you had an awesome birthday :DGorgeous LO too!

Krissy xx

KarenB said...

Loving your montage, looks like heaps of fun. Happy belated birthday :)

Anonymous said...

Oh and can I add, don't use the headshot of me in the most recent collage!!! LOL

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your kind thoughts. I appreciate you taking the time. x Ali.