So, a couple of scrappy shares - pics on both were taken on Australia Day. The first one was for the Scrap the Girls January challenge - Zoë striking a pose :)

This one is based on a sketch from Scrapability Sketches - I love the colour of the sky behind the kids.

I was very excited to see that my fabulous friend Julie made the STG creative team for 2010 - wtg Julie - so deserved - I love your stuff :)
TFSB!
4 comments:
Great layouts Ali!!!
Love your new blog header with the gorgeous Miss Zoe Ali! LOL @ Angus doing the impressions :)
Love the LO's chickie!The sunsets behind are magnifico!
Krissy xx
Great layouts Ali. I love the colour combo of the "Teapot" LO, it's perfect.
Read your post on 16th Jan. I needed to reach for my box of tissues. I just wanted to say that I liked how you wrote truthfully and from the heart. Your friend is truly lucky to have you as a friend.
Hugs, Irene xx
Awww thanks so much Ali!
You know I love your stuff too!
Oh and those are great pics of the kids at sunset..fab LO's!
Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your kind thoughts. I appreciate you taking the time. x Ali.