Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Not so Sparky


My little mate is sad today - he misses his peeps and can't believe I've sent them back to school and work. I took him for a walk and he perked up but he's now back on the lounge with his back to me!

Amazing how quickly routine kicks in again - it's only day 2 of the kids being back at school and the house has been restored to relative calm and order, I've also been able to get my work done without interruption so that means I've had time to scrap :)

SOUL has a cc on at the moment and there are heaps of challenges to choose from. So far I've done two but I'm hoping to get another one done before the cut off tonight.


The monster fern LO is also my first one for the 52 week challenge over at Scrapability - each week Bec is providing a creative prompt. It's not a competition, there aren't any prizes but it's going to be loads of fun - the first prompt was green, blue and orange plus buttons.

Thanks for all your lovely comments - I really appreciate you stopping by - have a good one!

2 comments:

Krissy Christie said...

Awww poor Sparky :(

Gorgeous LO's Ali :)

Krissy xx

Kerryn said...

awww poor Sparky.


Love the layouts Ali!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your kind thoughts. I appreciate you taking the time. x Ali.