
The criteria was create a 'something' using red, white and blue. Pretty simple really and I was pleased with how my LO turned out. Only one problem I thought it was due today but it was actually due last Monday - oops! Lucky really since I also completely missed that I was meant to include star embellies. And then to add insult to injury the LO blew away when I was photographing it and ended up face down in the dirt!
I've now checked that I have until the end of the month to enter all of the other challenges that have caught my eye... maybe I should check again to be on the safe side! ;)
On a more positive note I was very chuffed to receive an email telling me I was a Wicked Princess cc winner - how cool it was for the chart I made for Angus. He was very pleased too and denied that he had been sulky about me making it lol.
I've been practising using the different settings on my camera so I thought I'd share a couple of pics. I took both of these on Australia Day - even though Rob scoffed at me for taking photos of fire works - must admit it's not the best photo but I think it's a good start - roll on next year so I can practise some more! But was a tad pleased with shot of the sunset :)


TFSB - happy scrapping!
3 comments:
Love the sunset photo Ali...
have a great weekend
Cherie xx
I think it's a fab LO Ali, despite the hiccups!
and the sunset pic is stunning!
Congrats on the WP cc win too!...it's always nice to receive a happy email like that.
Have a great weekend!
J xx
The sunset looks sensational!
Congrats on the CC win. :)
I am vague all the time! LOL!
Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your kind thoughts. I appreciate you taking the time. x Ali.