Sunday, January 10, 2010

A bit lazy...

I'm back from a lovely week away - but I haven't downloaded any of the photos from the camera as yet so I'm going to post the LOs I did before I went away and leave my holiday adventures for another day - I know, so lazy!

So, onto my scrapping shares. This first one was for the CIS sketch blog. I used the December Lime Tart kit - yummo!


This next one also uses the same kit and features the same cheeky dog :) Sparky obviously remembered getting a present for his Birthday because when Zoƫ offered him his Christmas present he ripped straight into it. I made a bit of a boo boo when I printed out the photo sequence ending up with the photos in reverse order - I whacked the arrow on the LO and decided it was all ok lol.


This last one is of Angus and his friend Charlie (who is a month younger than Angus but almost twice his height!) They both got groovy new helmets for Christmas so I thought I'd take some pics of them. Hmm, such silly boys!


TFSB :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great layouts! It's awful when you accidentally do things backwards, but I think you managed to save the photo sequence with the arrow :-)

Look forward to seeing the holiday pics :-)

Kerryn said...

Fab work Ali!

Julie said...

Fab LO's Ali!!...your work just keeps getting better and better!!

Looking forward to seeing your holiday pics!

Hilde Aaslund aka Scoobie said...

Great Christmas layouts. Love the dog unwrapping sequence. I never given any of my dogs gift to unwrap as I am afraid they will remember and then unwrap any gift available *lol*

Cherie said...

Great layouts Ali...love them all

Cherie x

Anonymous said...

I remember you doing a few of these! They all turned out really lovely!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your kind thoughts. I appreciate you taking the time. x Ali.