Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Tick tock

It's school holiday time again. I've scheduled my work around them so I'm pretty much free for the next two weeks :) We don't have a lot planned but sometimes it's nice just to hang out. The weather has been absolutely freezing here so I've managed to get quite a bit of scrapping done.

Luckily the weather has come good again today though - too much time inside can lead to cabin fever!!

So, some LOs to share... This first one is my new favourite! It's the extra August Snippet over at Kim Archer Workshops @ Home, designed by Yvette Adams - not quite sure what it is about the LO that appeals so much, it just does!
Did I mention that I'm going to the Home and Away Retreat in November - I can't wait!

There's a cybercrop on over the Cisters - you've got until midnight Wednesday to get the challenges done (heaps of time left). The theme is reduce, reuse and recycle - here's what I created.

This one is my take on Karen's sketch - look at those tiny Marshall kidlets! Zoe won't even let Angus in her room these days let alone her bed!

This one is was for Laura's scraps challenge. Angus and his friend Calvin spent ages building this cubby. Good thing I took some photos. Some meanie came along and knocked the whole thing down - the boys say they will rebuild it but it won't be the same :(
And this one is for Kerryn's challenge - you had to scraplift a LO from the gallery. I chose one of Krissy's because I really liked the colour scheme and the design. The photo is of my sister Anne and me. Looking at it I think was taken around 1973.


Angus tells me it is time for a bike ride (we've already walked the dog today) so away I go. TFSB :)

5 comments:

Krissy Christie said...

Awww thanks for scraplifting one of mine lovey! Ooooh I spy one of my poppies too :D I love seeing them on your work Ali!Gorgeous work as always :)

Krissy xx

Anonymous said...

I love all your LOs Ali! Thanks for joining in the CC :-)

Kerryn said...

Great work with all the layouts!

Shazza said...

Hi Ali!

Just letting you know that the new criteria has just gone up for my challenge sites for October.
Would love you to join us this month :)

ARTastic = http://artasticchallengeblog.blogspot.com/
Inspiration this month comes from Vincent van Gogh's 'Starry Night'

and

From Screen 2 Scrap = http://screen2scrap.blogspot.com/
Inspiration this month comes from the movie poster 'Night at the Museum'

International scrappers welcome :)


Don't forget to become a follower of my challenge blog sites, that way you get all the updates and info :)

cheers
Shazza

Yvette Adams said...

Hey Ali, I just stumbled upon the layout you did from my Snippets design! I love it! :D

And I cant WAIT for the retreat either!! Only 4 weeks to go!!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your kind thoughts. I appreciate you taking the time. x Ali.