
While I was in the process of uploading the LO pic I found a photo I took of the the thank you cards I made for the people who came to my Birthday party. They were just little quick creations - based on a cute card I received from Kim Archer.
I've also been meaning to share the cool stand Ali M made me for my Birthday. It has all my recent LOs standing in it so people can have a quick look-see if they want to. Neat huh!
Ok, that's me done - just a quick post today before I got out to yet another Business in Focus Month function - roll on October :)
TFSB!
3 comments:
Gorgeous work Ali!!
Oooh love that stand Ali m made too :D
Krissy xx
The title made me laugh too!
Your card looks great.
Ali M's stand is cool!
I love the Ned Flanders title! Love your cute little thank you cards too and how sweet is that stand from Ali M? Very nice!
Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your kind thoughts. I appreciate you taking the time. x Ali.