Friday, September 4, 2009

Counting down

So, here we are at the end of another week :) Can't wait to see what the weekend will bring, apart from having to drive Angus here, there and everywhere, I don't really have any plans. My hands were a little shaky as I typed that sentence - pretty sure I just jinxed my chances of a quiet weekend scrapping!

So, I'm still working my way down to zero. I scrapped two LOs today plus the one I completed earlier in the week drops my 'to do' number to 9 - single figures woo hoo! I got some added incentive in the mail yesterday - this month's Lime Tart kits - so hard to look but not cut and paste - so very hard!

Anyway, it's Sketchie Friday over at the CISters blog so I can now reveal my first offical LO as part of the sketch team. If you haven't already done so, make sure you check out this week's sketch - Krissy designed it and it's fab - I rotated it for my LO.

Zoe got a bloom can for her Birthday and we've all enjoyed watching it grow and reveal its secret message. It had the words 'happy birthday' on one side of the bean and a picture of a cake on the other side - very cool!


This is the LO I created as part of Ginny's Mojo Boost (also over at the CISters). It's another entry for my travelogue (still unfinished more than a year after my trip). An interesting tree I found in Madrid. Sorry I took the pic of it in the late afternoon and the shadows are pretty bad but you get the general idea (lazybones me couldn't be bothered taking another pic at a better time of day!).


I can't share my third LO with you as it is for a game of scrapping whispers with the CISters - can't wait see everyone else's creations.

Have a fab weekend whatever you've doing!! TFSB :)

PS Angus was delighted with your comments about his movie - thanks for making his day!

3 comments:

Hilde Aaslund aka Scoobie said...

Wow. The title on the Bingo card is perfect for the theme! And I love your take on the sketch.

Could you please have a great weekend?

Kerryn said...

Awesome layouts Ali!

Anonymous said...

The LOs are great Ali! Woohoo for getting through your stash! Have a great weekend and hope you can get some more scrapping done ;-)

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your kind thoughts. I appreciate you taking the time. x Ali.