So, some LOs to share:
This is my version of Krissy's sketch over at CIS. Angus had his hair braided when we were in Fiji. I printed these pics out way back in January but have only just scrapped them. Oops!Remember, I mentioned the sketch site 52 sketches? Well I used their most recent sketch to scrap my last Fiji photo - printed photo that is - I still have a couple of hundred waiting in the wings but I think I'm done. I've got a fat album and Summer is about to roll around again.

Hmm, so what else? Well as part of my stash slash I tried to use all of the photos I had lying around and I did it! I'm completely out of printed pics. So, here is another LO using photos from January! When I got my new car, way back then, the dealer gave me a bottle of Moet to celebrate my purchase. As Rob doesn't drink I shared it with Janina - she was more than happy to partake in my motoring celebration! I still have to scrap the car - must print some pics lol. BTW I used the latest Lime Tart half tart kit for this LO - it was such a yummy kit and it's not often I have a reason to use pink these days :)
So, one more! This one is of my clever Sparky dog. On morning, a few months ago, he became obsessed with a corner in the kitchen, upon investigation we discovered that there was a space between the cupboard and the wall and there was also a gap under the kickboard that provided entry into the space - yep we had mice. Yuk, yuk, yuk! Now many of you are familiar with my great furry cat - she had not shown the slightest interest in our unwelcome guests... Sparky, though, true to his breed, did not rest until he had caught and killed those mice - what a good boy!
Right off to play with some more of those beautiful new products I've got hanging around. I really can't remember why I thought I needed to scrap 25 LOs using products on hand - crazy! TFSB :)
7 comments:
You did so well with your stash slash Ali! It's a great idea :-)
Love these layouts too, and good on you for finishing off your Fiji album :-)
I know exactly what you mean about Sparky and the cat with the mice - we used to have 2 jack russell crosses and a big fluffy cat, and the dogs were great mousers in the feed shed! The cat wasn't the slightest bit interested lol!
Great work Ali and woohoo for getting to the 25 layouts! I would not have the will power for that LOL.
Woot woot?? Act your age. You do know that woot comes from Dungeons and Dragons...serious nerd-dom!
Woohoo go Ali!!
Your Summer LO is the first in my customer gallery on my flowers blog :D Thanks so much for letting me have it on there :)
Good boy Sparky!I think a schmacko is in order for that pooch ;-)
Krissy xx
Congrats on reaching your goal when it comes to using old stuff!
The only bad thing about beeing too hard on yourself when it comes to using old stuff only, is that new stuff get old too, before you are "allowed" to use it.
Have a great week
Awesome that you got so many LO's done. I am on a mission right now to use my stuff up too. I just love to hoard product! Congrats on using some of it.
wow... love all the LOs & 25 layouts!!!
way to go!! love you're take on the sketch from 52 sketches... 52 weeks. :)
Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your kind thoughts. I appreciate you taking the time. x Ali.