Thursday, October 6, 2011

ZZ Shop

Imagine my surprise and pleasure when the gorgeously mad Mel of Zinga's Zoo asked me to have a play with some of her new Summer Collection (that's a fancy name for her latest embellishments folks). I couldn't wait to have a play and, when my goodies arrived one leapt straight onto a LO I had in progress.

Now I know I showed you this LO in my last post but Mel was wasn't ready for me to wax lyrical about her stuff so I had to stay stum. But now all can be revealed!! Can you see that smart little raffia daisy front and centre in the cluster?

 How about a closeup?
 And another (because I took two shots)...

Mel has lots of great little bits and bobs to add that special something to your LO, so why wait? Pop over to her blog and have a little poke around - don't forget to feed her hamster while you're there :)

Happy scrapping!

4 comments:

Mamie Girl said...

Hey Ali, I think we need to swap houses I haven't been able to fit one run in yet!!Love the layout- will go an visit mel :)

Cherie said...

Yay! For you scoring a little design gig.

Kerryn said...

oh that's cool Ali!! Such a great page too :).

mel said...

thanks babe!!!
Yes... poor heubert is a very greedy boy....
Love the clours in this LO - just gorgeous!! This is one of my fave paper ranges.
Looks gorgeous - thanks again!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your kind thoughts. I appreciate you taking the time. x Ali.