Just popping in to load my last two wicked princesses sketch creations :)
When my sister came to stay we took her and Granma to Floriade and Zoe had a wonderful time taking happy snaps of the flowers (so I made them pose for a photo so I could scrap about it).
Grandpa sent Angus a gift voucher for his Birthday so he could buy a new Brumbies jersey. After we'd been to get it, Angus couldn't wait to play rugby on the playstation dressed in his team colours - he did eventually pause long enough for me to cut the tag off.
Thanks for stopping by - plenty of time for you to play along with the sketches - just go here


4 comments:
these are fabulous pages Ali!! so funny about Angus pausing long enough to get the tag off :) xox
Gosh those flowers are gorgeous! Love how you have really kept the focus on them. Love the design of your 2nd page. The circles look so cool!
Beautiful Ali. Love those pics of the flowers and the colors in your second page just pop and the photo is great. Love those shots from behind.
Awesome work Ali! I especially love the LO about Angus - the colours are so punchy and it put a smile on my face too! XXX
Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your kind thoughts. I appreciate you taking the time. x Ali.