It's a dreary old day here, we seem to get one day of glorious Spring weather and then we slide straight back into Winter the next - so dull! But on the upside it's perfect scrapping weather :)
Here's my take on the fourth WP sketch, using the WP Boys in Blue Kit. Angus is addicted to reality TV. It drives Rob crazy but I like to focus on the positives, Angus is a great cook (thank you Masterchef) and he now knows how to clean up builders rubble (thank you Renovators). The funniest part of Angus' addiction would have to be the fact that he has an outfit for everything. If you're going to do a job it's important to look the part...watch out Australia's Top Model ;)
This next LO was for the DT challenge (also at WP) - use a photo of yourself, add some paint and some hand journalling. I had a bad week last week, two people replied to my emails and both of them spelt my name wrong - what the? It was right there in front of them!! Yes, it happens all the time, I'm used to it but to have it in front of you and still get it wrong is just rude! So, I went for a little walk to my favourite gate at Glebe Park and took a photo of me with my name spelt correctly. Terrible photo but you get my point. Then I scrapped this LO and felt better :)
Lots of lovely handmade goodies on this one - an MVB, Charm's Creations and A Lil Something.
Thanks for stopping by. I was a bit excited to see I have a new follower, taking my total to 50 - woohoo, that's a milestone :) I think I should celebrate and share the love - leave me a comment and I'll send you a little treat.


6 comments:
Hey Ali, I would have left a comment anyway. Love the story behind DS and reality TV. Too funny about his outfits. It is great that he gets something out of them. It could be something like Big Brother.....
And great pic of you and love your design and details on the page.
Have a fab weekend. It was pouring in Melb this morning but now the sun is shining.....who can guess what to wear for the day.
LOL love the story behind the first lo!!!! Lets hope he doesn't get addicted to keeping up with the kardashians or something LOL
ANd LOVE the design of the second lo : ) I'm having a bloggy give away a as well....if ya want to enter!! Congrats on 50 followers...how COOLIO is that!!! Love and Peace xox
Beautiful work and the handmade stuff is indeed stunning!
have a cool weekend byee,Lean
lol @ Angus having an appropriate outfit for each occasion!!! good on him, he should give me some tips!!! love your pages Ali xox
Loving your LO's Ali :)
I had a giggle at Angus' fashion statement too.
Is that a bit of paint I spy on the 2nd page? Looks fabbo!!!
Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your kind thoughts. I appreciate you taking the time. x Ali.