So, yesterday was meant to be a big day. The day I gleefully announced that I'm officially a Princess, a
Blossoms Princess that is! Yup, so very chuffed that
Krissy asked me to join her My Vintage Blossoms Design Team :) But my Internet died so, yesterday passed without a peep from me. Sigh... Never mind... Because I can still announce it today and share my very first LO with you - woohoo :) I think my official title is Princess Partner in Crime - cool hey?!
And some close ups of the MVBs for good measure :)
Also on the DT are the very talented
Princess Liz and
Princess Leah - you can check out their beautiful creations on their blogs or better still you can hop over to the
Blossoms Blog and check out the very first challenge as well as reading all about Leah and Liz - I'd love to see your creations :)
4 comments:
Congrats on being a DT member now.Stunning page love the doilies.
Congrats Princess Ali, you will make a fab partner in crime for Krissy, good on you! LOVE your layout, love the doilies, love the bottlecap, love the pinwheel, they all go so perfectly with those photos!
YAY YOU GO GIRL. Congrats!!!!!!!!!! I will be doing some happy dances for you!! :D WOOO HOOOO
Congratulations Ali! Have fun :).
Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your kind thoughts. I appreciate you taking the time. x Ali.