Thursday, November 10, 2011

It's almost time...

...for the next MVB release over at the Blossom's Blog - I'm not exaggerating when I say Krissy has outdone herself - so many beautiful things - you won't want to miss out! the fun starts at 6.30pm Qld time tonight.

Here are a couple of LOs I created using the latest WP sketches. This is my sister's dog - he was determined to sit on Zoe's knee even though both of them were uncomfortable. I think his secret plan was to get her to move to the lounge for a proper snuggle!


We don't do Halloween! But we live in an area with many international families and they delight in Halloween so, this year they put on an amazing event for the kids and boy did Angus love it! He didn't love trying to remove all that red lipstick though...


And this LO was for the October kit challenge at WP. That's my younger sister and me on the Ferris Wheel at Floriade. I used the Sweetly Spring kit and some more of the incredibly awesome Mr Huey's Mist.


Thanks for stopping by :)

1 comments:

Kerryn said...

oooh loving all the misting Ali! Looks like you and your sister were having a ball :).

fabulous stuff!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your kind thoughts. I appreciate you taking the time. x Ali.