This is the sketch:
And don't forget to use a couple of MVBs - how easy is that? The hardest bit will be choosing which of your MVB stash to use.
I've completed Classes 3 and 4 of WP Scrap School this week and my LO for Class #3 features a MVB rose and a gorgeous little blue and cream pansy.
This is my MIL at 4 - the class assignment was to create a shabby chic LO - how did I do?
My journalling is on that blue tab to the left of the pics - it's all about what this little girl grew up to be :)
Class #4 asked for acetate. I used a little overlay over my journalling. This Buddha baby is my little nephew Flynn, he's the last of our babies so this is the last of the beautiful jumpers my Mum will knit. She only likes to do little jumpers these days as the bigger ones are too hot and heavy on her lap and she despises sewing them up. Zoe wants me to get a photo of all nine grandkids in their jumpers for a LO. I promised to give it a go. Not sure if my 25 year old nephew will cough up a photo though... He's the one who first spelt Granma without the 'd' in the first card he wrote to her all those years ago and Mum has continued his spelling ever since :)
Before I go here's a little sneak of some other MVBs I used today. A small red cog and teeny fundamentals doily.
Have a great week. Feel free to pop back tomorrow if you'd like to see how the rest of that LO looks ;)




5 comments:
wauw your shabby page ist a stunning one cool work the second is a sweety to!
byebye,Lean
Lovely work, Ali! You did well on the shabby chic layuot, and the details in the layout about your nephew are so cute!
Thanks for your comment Ali, your the best! What more can I say??? oh love your lo's- your nephew is cute, if only they would stay that little for longer!
Stunning LOs Ali!!...especially your shabby one!
Flynn sure is a cutie!
These are FABULOUS Ali!!!! I LOVE LOVE the shabby one :).
Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your kind thoughts. I appreciate you taking the time. x Ali.