Last night I spent several hours (nope not kidding) sewing the border on this LO - thank goodness I decided it only needed to be on three sides - happy with the result though. A just because LO, using some new Basic Grey, of my boy on his Birthday.
And this one is my take on Barb's follow the leader come step by step. Shame I like her LO better than mine lol - her layered paper strips look awesome - you'll have to pop over to Wicked Princesses to check them out though :) I used a wp kit - love those Bo Bunny papers. I used two rub ons that I think came off the ark. Ah! Stash diving - a perfect weekend activity :)
Hope your weekend has been a good one.


5 comments:
The hours spent stitching were worth it babe - it looks FAB!!! (The things we do huh? LOL) I really love the notebook punched pp on the second LO too (I just bought one of those punches, so expect to see it on my LO's soon too!) XXX
Stunning pages and yes sewwing into paper can take hoursssss....and painfull to[fingers ].
byebye,lean
The stitching is awesome Ali!!
The result is worth the time. Love how you used the negative from the border punch too.
I think your LO is just as fab as Barbs!
well i'm glad you can sew...cause i can't!!!!looks great
Wow Ali, that border was certainly worth it. It looks fabulous. I love the papers on both. Great work.
Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your kind thoughts. I appreciate you taking the time. x Ali.