I've finished my last two LOs for Jules' class and during the process my kit went from looking like this:
To this:
Yep, I pretty much used it all up, just a couple of scraps of paper, some bits of ribbon and a few stickers left over. Not bad considering I got six LOs from the kit!
And here are those last two LOs. No close ups as it was starting to snow and we all know that snowflakes and papercraft don't mix :)
The second one was heavily influenced by Jasmine's don't judge them LO :) Thanks for the inspiration Jas (and I hope you don't mind!).
Some of you might know that I'm a huge Indiana Jones, check out this link - I've downloaded my paper Indy and will share pics once I've constructed him. Maybe you'd like an Indy too?
Thanks for stopping by :)


5 comments:
Indiana Jones rocks!!! love him!
6 pages out one kit..thats great!.This are cool pages again you made with lovely details and misting/masking!
byebye,Lean
Snow? Wow!!
Loving these Ali, especially the 2nd one :).
Hey Miss A. I was just about to comment on your fab work and the ace misting (just love the colors) when the word Jasmine jumped out.
And of course I don't mind, I am honored you liked it enough to do it yourself and I actually think your take on it is better than mine....
Great work.
Your misting is awesome Ali!!
You did a sensational job with that kit.
Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your kind thoughts. I appreciate you taking the time. x Ali.