Friday, July 8, 2011

Blast off!

I mentioned a couple of posts back that Jules asked me to design some class LOs for her using the Blast Off kit from wp - here's a peak at the kit:


Now while I can't reveal all the LOs yet - I can share the first one and some sneaks as well :)





It's a really fun kit to work with and even though my two are past rocket ships and aliens, I've found the pps to be really versatile, their bright colours make me happy :)

Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

wauw cool page and some lovely sneaky details.
byebye,lean

HarmonySweetpea said...

Looking awesome Ali. Such a fun kit!

Mamie Girl said...

Ohhhh I want that kit! Your pages look great. Love the boy with a dog page too :P

jules said...

so gorgeous honey...i am so looking forward to doing this class for the girls...i can't thank you enough for being my designer with the mostest this month...the pages are amazing and my girls are going to love doing them....

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jasmine S said...

You have used the kit beautifully. They are such bright YOU colors. Great work.

Krissy Christie said...

I LOVE what you did with the kit Ali! Theres only one blast off kit left in the shop :D

Krissy xx

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your kind thoughts. I appreciate you taking the time. x Ali.