Hey ho - let's go! It's Monday again already. I've had a few weeks off from my wp sketchie duties due to my lack of technology so, this is my first June sketch but it's actually the third sketch of the month.
Pictured are Rob's Granny and his Aunty Mo, both of whom are Scots. But during WW2 Rob's Grandpa was stationed in Ireland and their daughter (Mo) was born there. Granny decided to give her an Irish name and called her Maureen. Granny often also called her 'little Irish girl' - could this piece of October Afternoon paper be any more perfect? It made Rob giggle!
Here are few more retreat LOs. This one is based on the blind scrap created by Karen. Thanks Leah for suggesting semi circle bunting :)
Back in July last year I was lucky enough to have a coffee with Kate while I was in Newcastle. Kate brought this photo of us for me to scrap at the retreat.
This is an old photo of Angus and his Grandpa - I wish I knew what Grandpa was saying to have Angus so entranced!
Have a wonderful week!




5 comments:
i love the one of us together.. cos it's us :P :D xox
beautiful pages you made love the aussie one...great work!
byebye,lean
love them honey...you did a great job!!
Busy lady !! All great pages :) Love the grungy feel to the last one.
Have a great day
xx
Hey Ali, I've been trying to comment on your blog all week but my computer has been giving me the run around so I left a little something for you on my blog :)
Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your kind thoughts. I appreciate you taking the time. x Ali.