Sunday, December 27, 2009

The aftermath

So, Christmas is over and done with for another year - so much build up for one day! This year was the first year that we spent Christmas at home - just the four of us, it was different - quiet!

So, a couple of pics:
Before

After

Christmas Eve saw the kids playing some Santa cricket out the front - a lovely time was had by all until the ball went down the drain!


I don't have too many shots of Christmas Day but I do have this one of a girl and her dog - both dressed for the festive season (Sparky is wearing a Santa collar).


Angus carefully arranged all of his loot on his bed and then took a photo. Not a bad haul!


In amongst all that stuff is a moustache-a-day kit. Friday called for the 'Sheriff' - scary huh?!

And one final photo share - Zoƫ was delighted with the bikini that NZ Grandma sent her - very fab and groovy.


And on that cheeky note I shall leave you until my next post - be sure to check back for all the latest moustache fashions ;)

(Oh and Grandma - feel free to leave a comment I know you're lurking out there in cyberspace!)

2 comments:

Kerryn said...

LOL about the photo of all the presents Ali, I used to do that every year as a kid :D.

Hilde Aaslund aka Scoobie said...

Happy new year, Ali!

Love those pics, it's fun to see how different your and our chritmas celebrations are: while your kids are walking barefeet in december, mine are tucked in winter clothes and skiing.

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your kind thoughts. I appreciate you taking the time. x Ali.