Sunday, December 20, 2009

Crazy, lazy days

Suddenly after the hustle and bustle of the last few weeks we've had a couple of quiet days - ah!

Zoe took the time to make some of her now famous choc-chip cookies and Rob promptly decided to devour them!

I've put my quiet time to good use too - scrapping of course. This first one was a blind scrap over at Scrapablity Sketches. The journalling is on the back:


"In our house these are the signs that Christmas is coming. Aunty Anne made the Advent Calendar eight years ago. It's had a bit of a rough time, in it's second or third year Lucy dog decided to eat the chocolates but she didn't stop to take them out of the pockets! She ate the whole bottom row, we managed to salvage four pockets but Anne had to make us a new number 18. Even though we said goodbye to Lucy five years ago I still only put the treats out on a daily basis :)

My scrappy friend Moi made the Noel frame and the reindeer and tree arrived over the years - our own little traditions in the making."

And these two are for the quote and sketch challenges at Challenge Heaven.


And as I have no plans until Wednesday I wonder how many more LOs I create?! :)

4 comments:

Krissy Christie said...

Love the story behind the advent calendar Ali!Must be something about dogs called Lucy my parents dog called Lucy once ate an entire box of luxury chocolates wrappers and all lol Norty girl!

Gorgeous creations!!

I bet you can squeeze a few more LO's in lovey ;-)

Krissy xx

Cherie said...

LOL the photo of your hubby...the cookies look delish

What a special advent calendar, the poor thing has been through a rough time...LOL

Love the layouts and I hope you get to do some more before Wednesday.

Cherie xx

Kerryn said...

hehe you go girl! Love these Ali!

Have a merry christmas :).

Unknown said...

Hi Ali!
Your pages look great and so do the cookies! I hope you and your family have a great holiday.
Cheers-Marie

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your kind thoughts. I appreciate you taking the time. x Ali.