Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Like sand through an hour glass...

Wow these days of my life have just been whizzing by! Can it really be three weeks since I posted here? So much has been happening but yet nothing at all so I think rather than trying to catch up all that lost time I'll just begin again from this moment.

Right a photo to share :) In the midst of the chaos that has been my life I attended the Kim Archer retreat - oh wow, it was awesome! I can't wait for next year. I haven't photographed any of the beautiful creations I made but I do have a couple of photos to share.

That's Kim and me - my version of the traditional sporting hero pic lol. This next one is of Moi, me and two fabulous girls we met - Delinda and Lisa - they were a hoot - so glad I met them :)

Much of my time has been eaten up by mother-sitting (her new knee is better than the old one but still wearing in...) but I've managed to do a couple of LOs.

This one uses the latest CIS sketch and features some gorgeous new Christmas products as well as a doily and some shimmerz (olive branch) and glimmer mist (coffee shop) - I love their names!

I entered a sketch competition over at Scrapability Sketches and the pace has been killing me! Here is my first LO. I took these pics of Angus and I when we went out for dinner - just the two of us. When I looked at them I couldn't believe how much he looks like me.


I won't post my second LO as I only have an extremely dodgy night time shot - maybe I'll take another pic sometime... probably not... so here is a LO I did for Moi's challenge over at SOUL - you couldn't use alphas (not even the teeny adornits).


And one last one before I go - this was for Karen's shaping up challenge at CIS - use zigzags. I used lots of them but you can't really see them in the pic - oh well you get the idea - Zoe rock climbing in NZ.


Thanks for taking the time to stop by - sorry to all of you who thought I had abandoned my blog ;) - life can be crazy sometimes!

PS My lovely friend Julie gave me a blog award - I haven't forgotten and will post it and my answers next time.

3 comments:

Krissy Christie said...

Looks like you had a fab time at the retreat Ali!Cant wait to see what you created :D

Hope your mum is feeling better soon :)

Love all your fandabbydosey scrapping too!

Krissy xx

P.S Im hooked on shimmerz too lol

Mamie Girl said...

Loving your scrapping- love the naughty or nice page and the life skills page. They are ALL great. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey I love that photo of us with L & D! (Even though I look like Dolly Parton, despite my minimiser ROFL). I forgot we had that one!
I adore your challenge layout! It looks excellent - what a top design! And thanks for participating!
xx

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your kind thoughts. I appreciate you taking the time. x Ali.