Now of course, as with anything, there are a few rules....
1. Answer these questions...you can only use ONE word!!!
2. Pass this along to 5 of your favourite bloggers!
3. Alert them that you have given them this award!
4. HAVE FUN!!!
1. Where is your mobile? bag
2. Your hair? messy
3. Your mother? Mary
4. Your father? Bob
5. Your fave food? brie
6. Your dream last night? spacey
7. Your fave drink? champagne
8. Your dream/goal? success
5. Your fave food? brie
6. Your dream last night? spacey
7. Your fave drink? champagne
9. What room are you in? dining room
10. Your hobby? scrapbooking
11. Your fear? magpies
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? holidays
13. Where you were last night? home
14. Something that you aren't? tight
15. Muffins? now?
16. Wish List Item? coffee table
17. Where did you grow up? Raven St
18. Last thing you did? washing
19. What are you wearing? jewellery
20. Your TV? off
21. Your Pets? furry
22. Friends? fun
23. Your Life? cruisey
24. Your Mood? fine
25. Missing Someone? no
26. Vehicle? scooter
27. Something your not wearing? shoes
28. Your fave store? scrap
29. Your fave colour? green
30. Last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? hmm?
32. Your best friend? pass
33. One place that I go to over and over? Satis
34. One person who emails regularly? Rob
35. Fave place to eat? Pho Quok
Now five people huh? Ok I'm choosing some lovely girls that visit me here but not Moi (cos she said she doesn't like awards) and not Krissy cos she's already got one of these :)
1. Lana
2. Marie
3. Kerryn
4. Marisa
5 Hilde
Now onto some blog give aways.
The first is from the very cool and funky Hilde over at Scoobie's Lil Blog. She'll be counting down the days to Christmas with a blog candy draw each day - how cool - a scrappy advent calendar :) You could win some of this gorgeous stash - go on - check it out!
The next is from that fabulous flower chick Krissy.
Krissy now has an etsy store - so much flower goodness to be had. You can find her here: Etsy Store: My Vintage Blossoms
Why not add the link to your blog? - You'll go into the draw for a prize pack of your choice - how cool - you can never have too many flowers :)
Hmm - you still with me? Good, cos I have a couple of scrapping shares. I had a lovely day yesterday and whipped these up for a couple of the challenges over at Challenge Heaven.
I'm really please with how this one turned out. I used a Bo Bunny Christmas pp as the base (I love all of the 'plain patterned paper' in this range) and the rest is a mix of bits from the Kim Archer retreat - leftovers from a kit and my lucky dip. The colours were perfect with Zoe and the ironing board cover lol.
The second one is about the retreat itself - pics of me and all of the team - it was so cool to meet them IRL - I felt like a bit of a stalker knowing so much about them but never having met them - Mardi and I started it but all then all the girls said I could be their stalker friend (except Kim who told me not to be naughty lol) - in a nice way of course!! I'm also really pleased with how this LO turned out - I used another piece of Bo Bunny, which is kind of weird as I don't really have very much of their stuff, and some bits from a CIS kit. I'm not sure how clearly you can see it but on the right side I've used a fabric tag. The actual tag was made by the oh-so funky Mel Nunn and I decorated it as part of her make and take at the retreat. Cool huh?! I bought three more tags at the market stall and I'm looking forward to tarting them up :)
So, another looooong post - just making up for my blogging drought! Thanks for stopping by. I'm off to walk my hound before it gets too hot - enjoy your day chickies :)
7 comments:
I loved reading more about you Ali!
Thanks for the link to my etsy store *mwah*
Gorgeous LO's chickie!!
Krissy xx
Thanks Ali :).
LOVE the layouts!!! Blue and green together, one of my absolute favourites!!
Hi Ali,
Fun to read a bit more about you! Love those LO's too :)
Thank you for the award, Ali. An it was surely interesting reading more about you.
Thank you for joining my Advent Calendar. I hope you get some of the goodies!
I was glad to bestow your first blog award Ali!...it's well deserved! :)
Just love those layouts too!
Oooh thanks Ali! Love those layouts too!
Congrats on your award! I don't mind awards, really, it's just that I don't like any work associated with them LOL.
I especially love your 'stalker friends' layout! Very cool design and colour combo.
xx
Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your kind thoughts. I appreciate you taking the time. x Ali.