I think I've finally discovered my style - I've been trying out a lot of different techniques of late - but when left to my own devices I always come back to clean lines, focus on the pic, journalling that tells a story and not too many embellishments. So, I guess that's my style - simple - sounds a bit harsh but interestingly enough I won an award recently for 'simplicity' so maybe that's a label I can live with! Here's that LO.

And the story behind it? Over the past couple years there's been a lot of construction around Canberra and I discovered that there in the background of all my cityscape pics lurked a crane - this LO celebrates that little quirk.
So, what's your scrapping style? And are you happy with it?
4 comments:
Hi Ali-I would be glad to send you something to Australia. So far you are the only person that wants to play. lol I thought it sounded fun! So you have a swimmer too? Fun sport!
Simple is good. Simple is also very hard to do well and you do it very well.
Love the layout, the colours are very striking against the kraft base.
I love your style Ali!I think mine changes depending on if its a girly LO or a boy LO.....its either very neat or very messy LOL I dunno but I like trying new things :)
woohoo for the award!How cool!
Krissy xx
I love this layout SOOOOO much!
Your description of your style fits mine perfectly ... I think we probably cross-pollinate a bit on that front!
Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your kind thoughts. I appreciate you taking the time. x Ali.